- Jan Petter Storetvedt
- Christian Joys
- Trond Brandeggen
- Sverre Landmark
Jan Petter Storetvedt
Experienced CEO and Chairman with a long history in the commercial property industry. Process and result-oriented and is triggered by demanding negotiations and complex implementation.
Storetvedt has a diploma from Molde University College.
Areas of expertise are project support and implementation, process monitoring and transactions.
Regulatory and construction projects need project groups with strong interdisciplinary composition and good interaction. Respect for each other's disciplines and unified work and progress plans are essential to carry out a project within an agreed financial framework.
- Probiz AS: Partner (2008– )
- Angvik Eiendomsinvestor AS: CEO (2005–2008)
- Aker RGI AS: Director of Investment (1997–2005)
- Avantor ASA: CEO (1994–1997)
- Gjelsten og Røkke Eiendom AS: CEO (1992–1994)
- MIFO AS: Chairman (2017– )
- IT-Partner Møre AS: Chairman (2013– )
- Nordisk Areal: Chairman (2010–2015)
- Fornebu Utvikling: Chairman/member of the board (2006–2011)
- Norgani Hotels: Chairman (2005–2008)
- Legend Properties Inc.: Chairman (1998–2004)
- Avantor ASA: Chairman (1997–2003)
Extensive experience from leadership and management in public administration and private businesses. He's worked with urban development, infrastructure, property development and management. Also government contact, and organisational and process knowledge.
Has a degree in Civil Engineering in construction from Norwegian University in Science and Technology (NTNU).
Areas of expertise: Early-stage development and regulation. Strategic advice and leadership. Government contact. Implementation models.
A regulatory plan is robust when it can be implemented under changed political and environmental conditions and without greater financial burdens than expected.
- Probiz: Partner 2013 -
- Avantor AS: CEO (1997–2012)
- Oslo kommune: Development Director
- Drammen kommune: Secretary to the Councilman (1977–1979)
- Transportøkonomisk institutt: Researcher/scientist (1970–1977)
- Løvenskiold - Vækerø AS: Member of the board (2007– )
- Bertel O. Steen Eiendom AS: Member of the board (2015– )
- Asplan Viak AS: Chairman (2006–2018)
- Grønn Byggalianse: Member of the board (2009–2013)
- Industrifinans næringseiendom ASA: Member of the board (2002–2005)
- Fjellinjen AS: Member of the board (1995–2002)
- Norsk Eiendom: Chairman (1993–1997)
- Norsk forening for Bolig og Byplanlegging: Chairman (1988–1990)
Analytical and experienced financial manager and financial advisor. Has special expertise in analysing and advising on property structures. This includes investment, financing and business models.
Graduated with an executive MBA in Financial Administration and Management from NHH Norwegian School of Economics in 2004.
Areas of expertise are; Project development with economy and profitability in the centre. Modelling investment opportunities throughout the value chain. Organizing property activities. Structuring and executing transactions. Company reviews and assessments.
Commercial project management based on the client's core values and development based on good risk management is the basis for solid results over time.
- Probiz AS: Partner (2008– )
- Berg Jacobsen Group, Molde: CFO (1996–2008)
- Midvest Fondene: Member of the board (2011– )
- Molde Fotballklubb: Member of the board (2016– )
Experience from strategic and practical work in property and urban development. Landmark has a background as a jurist/lawyer. In the property industry, he's been responsible for the market, rentals, development and communication. He's an enthusiastic voice in the public debate on the development of cities and towns.
Areas of expertise are early-stage development. This including program and concept work and regulation, involvement, contact with authorities as well as location and brand development. Strategic communication.
Thorough processes and good dialogue and interaction with authorities and neighbourhoods give the best results. Property and urban development is also community development and requires commitment and accountability.
- Probiz AS: Partner (2019 – )
- Aspelin Ramm Eiendom AS: Market Director – Head of communities and planning (2004–2018)
- Norske Skogindustrier ASA: Lawyer – Legal director (1994–2004)
- Advokatfirmaet Vislie Ødegaard & Kolrud (later Haavind): Lawyer (1991–1994)
- Sorenskriveren i Sør-Hedmark: Judge (1989–1990)
- Advokatfirmaet Vislie Ødegaard & Kolrud: Associate (1988–1989)
- Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation: Member of the jury in "Attraktiv by" – Award for sustainable cities and urban development (2019– )
- Teleplan Eiendom AS: Member of the board (2019– )
- Kunstbygda Balestrand AS: Styreleder (2017– )
- Akerselva Næringsforening: Member of the board (2013– )
- Oslo Urban Arena: Member of the Programme committee (2016– )
- Bærum kommune: Member, expert group Sandvika Sjøfront (2018–2019)
- Vulkan Eiendom AS: Chairman (2013–2018) – Member of the board (2006–2013)
- Tjuvholmen KS/AS: Member of the board (2017–2018)
- Oslo Metropolitan Arena: Member of the board (2013–2017)
- EUROPAN 13: Member of the jury, Norway (2016)